My Care Agency provides a 24 hour Relief Care Staff to elderly care homes and care facilities in and around the south of England. Managing and delvering the right level of care at your Care Home can be challenging so at My Care Agency we always ensure we have trained and qualified staff to assist Care Home Managers at a moments notice.
Our dedicated and well trained carers aim at reducing the stress and pressure on Care Homes who are struggling to deliver the level of care their residents expect and need.
Our carers at My Care Agency respect the resident’s dignity and privacy through professionalism and friendship.
Trained care workers
Our carers can help in the following ways:
- They will undertake a shadow shift at your Care Home at no cost to you. This familiarises them with your Care Home and enables them to drop in at a moment's notice to assist in emergencies.
- It’s often necessary for residents to accept help after being discharged from hospital and our trained carers are capable of providing them with exceptional care.
- Our Carers can assist the elderly with Dementia, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s or those that are recovering from a stroke. Carers will assist with everyday activities like bathing, dressing, cooking, to name a few.
- Our carers offer companionship and promote independence and confidence by allowing the client to do as much for themselves as possible.
My Care Agency has the elderly's best interests at heart and we want to do all that we can to make life easier for them.
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease