The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions. By simply using the website you agree and are deemed to agree to and accept:
The copyright, text and all other rights in all the material on this website are owned by My Care Agency Limited (registered number 08291060) or let it be known that the material is included within the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to this website, you may copy material on this site for your own private purposes, however no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private use is permitted.
The Information on this Site
Although we make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information offered on this website. We recommend that you verify the accuracy of any information on this website before relying on it.
Other website links
On this website you may have access to links to other websites which we hope you will find beneficial. My Home Care Agency Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability for the content of those linked websites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any relationship, commercial or otherwise, with My Care Agency Limited.
Copyright 2017 My Care Agency Limited. All rights reserved.
The reproduction of this website, whether in whole or in part, in any form or medium without the express written permission from My Care Agency Limited is prohibited. The use of this website is subject to our legal terms and your privacy is protected in accordance with our privacy statement.
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease