Using our Relief Care Staffing Service helps you to ensure your Care Home runs efficiently and effectively for your residents.
We understand that sometimes permanent members of the Care Home team can let you down, My Care Agency is committed to ensuring your care service continuity with superior customer service and support.
How we can help – 3 easy steps:
- We’ll meet you to properly ascertain your Care Home's support needs.
- We’ll introduce you to our friendly, qualified & experienced care workers.
- At no cost to you, we will pay our Carers to complete a Shadow Shift at your Care Home.
You’ll be given a dedicated Account manager at My Care Agency to assist you with all your queries and staffing needs thereafter.
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease