Our care workers are registered and ready for placement only after they have gone through our careful recruitment process, been properly vetted on qualifications, references and DBS certificates have been obtained.
Dedicated facility carers
We have a solid base of dedicated and committed carers who come from a variety of backgrounds and have an age range of between 18 and 70 years.
We have both male and female care workers and most have their own transport.
We aim to recruit and place our carers within Care Homes where they:
- Assist with Care Home routines (morning, lunch time and night time routines)
- Help with residents' personal care needs to ensure hygiene standards are maintained
- Constantly deliver a level commitment and dedication expected of them
- Offer respect, dignity and privacy to your Care Home's residents
- Encourage and assist your residents to do as much for themselves as is reasonably possible
To ensure that we provide the highest level of quality care workers and service we have an ongoing training policy that ensures our care workers are trained and up to date on the latest health and safety requirements. This includes items such safe guarding; lifting heavy and big items; food hygiene; first aid care; personal care and how to deal with dementia.
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease