My Care Agency is a recruitment agency specialising in providing top quality care workers to care facilites and homes for the elderly. We’re specialists in sourcing carers who are experienced in care for the elderly, frail care and require assistance throughout the day.
Our carers remove the stress and vulnerability of not being able and give the elderly the opportunity to enjoy each day independently.
Our Care Workers are trained and experienced in dealing with those residents who:
- Suffer from Dementia, short term memory loss or fully onset Alzheimers.
- Have Parkinson’s disease
- Are recovering from a stroke
- Need respite care
Having a trustworthy Care Agency support your Care Home is critical to ensuring you can deliver the care that your residents expect and require.
The management at My Care Agency will always aim to develop an ongoing & lasting relationship with Care Home Managers. That way we can provide targeted care requirements whether it be rostered or in an emergency care situation.
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease