Carers at My Care Agency offer assistance and encourage independence. Our carers ensure that the elderly do as much as they can on their own in order to gain confidence and to keep themselves motivated.
It’s our goal to help your residents maintain their standard of living, regardless of their limited capabilities or health issues.
My Care Agency offers practical care with:
- Getting in and out of the bath
- Continence management
- Grooming and beauty
- Getting dressed and undressed
- Nutritional needs
At My Care Agency, we aim at providing the best medical care. Our carers remind their residents to take their medication at the right time, and ensure that the correct dosages will be given and that it hasn’t already been taken by the client.
Our carers will make sure medication is stored safely and isn’t damaged. All expiry dates will be checked.
Your clients may find themselves in a situation where they are not able to physically take medication themselves; our carers will assist the client with blister packs, dosette boxes and the preparing of liquid medicine.
Our well trained carers are able to deal with all situations and are able to call for any medical assistance when needed.
The elderlys' health and well-being is our greatest pride.
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease