Using Agency Relief Staff
Get significant & fundamental support to ensure your Care Home runs efficiently & effectively.
At My Care Agency we know sometimes your in-house team may let you down, but you still have a Care Home to run and residents to look after!
Our 24/7 Emergency Mobile number is available to your Nursing Managers to call upon our Relief Care staff at a moment's notice.
We will always ensure our Care workers work an orientation or 'shadow' shift at your Care Home at no cost to you. That way they are ready to be called upon and can slot right in to keep things running.
Emergency contact (24/7) - 07999 585 237
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease