Care Home Cleaning
With over 15 years' experience working closely with Care Home Managers the Cleaning Team at My Care Agency understand the demands your residents may have on you and your Care Home.
Cleanliness and hygiene are paramount in a home where vulnerable adults need to be taken care of in every respect possible.
Our team of cleaners are vetted with employment references, DBS background checks and any training is checked with the relevant colleges or universities.
In many cases our cleaners join the ranks of our Health Care Assistants after completing our carer training (both online and classroom courses).
The Latest Articles
- The seven stages of Alzheimer’s
- Parkinsons Carers - Four Tips To Save Your Sanity As A Carer
- Man’s Best Friend carries items to help the elderly
- Mindfulness meditation proven to beat placebos for pain relief
- A simple test detects hard-to-diagnose Lewy Body Dementia
- What to expect in late stage Alzheimer’s
- New implant could reverse Alzheimer’s
- Respite care must be given to all carers
- Become a Dementia Friend and help save your community
- Using sensory communication with Alzheimer's
- Solar-charge your memory with Vitamin D
- 3 handy tips to help care for Alzheimer’s that you can use today
- Current Alzheimer’s treatments for the three main symptoms
- An overview of the National Dementia Strategy for England
- Non-invasive treatment inspired by WW2 submarines is Alzheimer’s best hope
- Get a good night’s sleep…on your side to avoid Alzheimer’s
- The story of Alois Alzheimer
- Advance care planning - decisions and statements
- Researchers find a direct link between TBI and Alzheimer’s
- 3 ways to arm yourself against Alzheimer’s disease